Taehyoun “Ted” Kim
He received the B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in computer engineering from Seoul National University, Korea, in 1994, 1996, and 2001, respectively. He is currently a professor with the Department of Mechanical and Information Engineering, University of Seoul, Korea. Before joining University of Seoul in 2005, he worked as a R&D manager at GCT Research, Inc. His current research interests include embedded systems, real-time systems, and industrial automation.
Education and Career
- Professor, University of Seoul, Dept. of Mechanical and Information Engineering, 2005 ~ Present.
- R & D Manager, GCT Semiconductor Inc, 2001~2005.
- Ph. D., Seoul National University, Dept. of Electronic and Computer Engineering, 2001.
- M.S., Seoul National University, Dept. of Computer Engineering, 1996.
- B.S., Seoul National University, Dept. of Computer Engineering, 1994.
- 2014년 강의우수교수상, 서울시립대학교
- 2013년 강의최우수교수상, 서울시립대학교
- 2012년 강의우수교수상, 서울시립대학교
- 2011년 강의최우수교수상, 서울시립대학교
- 2007년 강의우수교수상, 서울시립대학교